• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sky replacement default values

Participant ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A large part of my work is photographing buildings and the clients always require blue skies. However, in my opinion, the default values in the process are not ideal.

Is there any way to set my own default values so that I don't have to re-enter them for every single image?

Just a couple of them, for example, would be size of 110 and brightness about 30. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure that size and brightness would work for all images.

The size you would have to adjust manually, but you can drag the Brightness/Contrast adjustment layer that Sky Replacement creates to a Creative Cloud Library. Then you can drag it out to your Layers panel to replace subsequent ones  that Sky Replacement creates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply, but I'm assuming that this means there is no way to change the default values in the initial screen.

Your suggestion might provide one way of 'setting' the brightness, but it would be just as easy moving the slider as it would be searching for the item in the cloud library and dragging it across. 

For my needs, I could do with a way of pre-setting :

Brightness, Scale, Foreground lighting, Edge lighting, and Color adjustment, as none of the choices initially forced on me by Adobe are particularly useful or appropriate.

I realise that I do have full control, but having to change all five of those for every single image becomes the very definition of tedium and time-wasting. I would also like to alter the default values for the sky brush, in terms of size, opacity and polarity.

Why does it simply not remember my previous choices? I can't believe that it would not be a relatively easy implementation, but whoever heard of Adobe listening to users...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines