• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow Focus Stacking on PC - FINALLY FIXED

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several months ago several users were searching for solutions to Focus Stacking taking an eternity to complete on the PC

I'm pleased to note that the bug has been fixed with the latest update, you know the bug they said they never had. The one that made an insanely fast PC take 30minutes to stack 5 layers while a 10yr old MacBook took less than 30 seconds for the same file... I've been struggling with this for over a year now (along with many other users who were simply told by Adobe that their graphics cards weren't powerful enough). With most graphics cards listed as GTX1070 and stronger, we strongly disagreed.

I don't know why Adobe doesn't listen to their consumers more ... we use their products, we know when there is an issue! I personally have been using Photoshop since before it became CS anything (over 20 years). Stop treating your clients as if they are idiots!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aaaaannnnd . . . its broken again!!! 😞

It starts processing the focus stack, then hangs about a 6th into the progress bar . . . and there it sits

Shaun243894556b9r_0-1652177764608.png

in the meantime, Ive switched on my 12 year old MacBook, loaded photoshop, imported the layers, aligned them and focus stacked them, saved back to my server. Force Quit Photoshop on the PC, re-launched it and opened up the stacked file again.

Adobe, there must be a fix for this, its insane!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines