Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Small Icons or small picture ?

New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

On the Microsoft Surface Book with high DPI resolution (3240 x 2160) and scaling of 200% in the display settings I was able to enlarge the mini icons in Photoshop CS6 with the tip:

- Right click on unopened Photoshop CS6 > then on "Properties"

- "Compatibility" tab > go to "Change high DPI settings" and check "Override behavior with high DPI scaling" and select the "System (advanced)" tab

- After that, the symbols and tools in Photoshop are larger - but: All images that you now open in Photoshop remain reduced to a quarter of the screen > the images are complete as a file and you can move them within the small frame, but The frame/background and image cannot be enlarged to full screen

- If you undo the official properties again, each image will be opened again as a large full screen in Photoshop CS6, but editing is then hardly possible without shortcuts due to the super tiny icons.

How do I work around this problem or which setting do I have to change after the property change?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try System Enhanced in the "Override behavior with high DPI scaling" settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines