Smart filters fail to render in video export

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am creating some documention of a exhibition and have imported a image, then on top 3 videos that I have all made smart objects. With perspective warp I have edited the videos to fit the source image. It looks perfect in Photoshop even with playback.

However, when exporting/rendering video it removes the smart filters resetting the videos transformations I have done. Does anyone know why this is happening, and is there a way of fixing it? I tried converting to frame animation and export as images and that seemed to work but I really do not want to do that for the whole video (07:00 min).

Thank you 

TOPICS
Cross-app workflows , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having same exact problem. Video smart objects with smart filter/perspective warp looks perfect in PS, but they come out totally reset in the rendered video 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines