• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something for the weekend - Part 137 - Stage struck

Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to all that took part in our last "Table with a View" challenge.

For this weekend I bring you an empty stage. Who or what will you put on it in order to bring that stage to life?

From a technical point of view don't forget the shadows - there are two spotlights.  🙂

The “rules”:

* Anything goes, as long as it meets the forum rules on decency, copyright etc

* Anyone, and everyone, is welcome to have a go, whether you are a complete beginner or a Photoshop expert.

* There are no prizes apart from the chance to practice, show off, or bring a bit of humour and fun. Don't be shy, join in and have a go!

To download the image below at its full pixel size, and with an embedded ICC colour profile (sRGB), hover over the image and click on the circle with the arrows at the top right. Then, when the image opens in its own window, right click and choose “Save Image As/Save Target As” (or similar depending on your browser).

SFTW137_OnStage.jpg

When posting back your image – please use the Blue reply button in this first post. If posting a comment on someone else’s entry then please use the grey reply button next to their image post.

Have fun.

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a lovely part of the world Euan. I've spent several holidays up in the Highlands and quite a few working trips to Dundee before I retired.

I'll put the next SFTW image up tomorrow (Friday)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When things open up a bit more, you should reacquaint yourself 🙂

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mom's ancestors came to America from Scotland! Our family history book is bound in the Buchanan plaid because the McMasters (Mom's maiden name, and McMaster is my daughter's middle name) are a subgroup of clan Buchanan. They came to avoid ending up like William Wallace. I've never been there but have always wanted to go.

IMG_E5533[1].JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that does look nice and warm Leslie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can tell you from experience that 8yds of plaid wrapped round you legs is warm !!

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing that you'd need to keep your legs warm when you Jocks wear nothing under your kilts. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's question often asked.

I've been asked many times while in America:

"Gee you're Scotch, tell me, is there anything worn under the kilt?"

In my case, the answer is no

It's all in perfect working order 😉

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully soon when we can all travel safely again 🙂

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines