Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Specific characters showing in different font within text box

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having a frustrating problem in which certain characters within a text box randomly showing in a different font. While the text box is selected, all characters look fine. However, as soon as I change the selection, one of the characters seemingly changes to another font. This is not just a display problem within Photoshop. When I export the image, the error is there.

I've found that it seems to be related to the position of the character within the text box. If I resize the text box enough, the error seems to fix itself. It's such a specific problem that I've had no luck searching online for existing solutions. Would really appreciate some help with this, it's driving me nuts! Thanks so much.

photoshop error1.png

error fixed when resizing text box.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow. This is puzzling! Is this happening with all fonts? Or, all Sans fonts? Or, only this font? Some more information may help us to help you. I've never seen this before...

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines