• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange Issue with Stroke Path Tool... Brush.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been creating trace images from photos the last few days with no issues using the pen to create paths and then the Stroke Path... Brush option to generate the tracings. 

I've started working on them again today and I must be missing something or something isn't working. Every time I go right click and Do Stroke Path with brush (or any other option for that matter), All it does is generate a line in the same color as the default path color and it isn't selectable as an object. I can't tell for certain if it just isn't generating anything at all and just leaving me with the pen path or if it is generating something and simply not applying my brush color/weight to it, but something very suddenly isn't working for me with this tool.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a layer selected for the stroke to be drawn on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post screenshot with Layers panel visible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines