• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Talk Bubbles

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any talk bubble shapes in 'shapes' in my custom shape tool. I only have, Leaf Trees, Wild Animals, Boats and Flowers. From all the tutorials I've seen I should have talk bubbles there too. I'm a relative newbie so I'm probably overlooking something simple. Anybody have any idea what it is?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Go to the Window menu and select Shapes

shape1.png

and from the flyout menu choose Legacy Shapes and More

shape2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also google it and download talk bubble custom shapes from the internet. Just make sure they're ok for commercial use etc (some of them will say "for personal use").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scroll down to the bottom of the Shapes list, and you should see Legacy Shapes and More (as Ged wrote). Click on the > to open the group, and then open "All Legacy Default Shapes". Scroll down to find Talk Bubbles, between Symbols and Tiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for your help. You've made my day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines