• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

technical issues

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

both programs keep getting stuck and even delete my work to the point i have to restart and even that doesnt work sometime, even so i have the latest versions and all my other programs other than Adobe are working fine so its not a problem with my computer.

What to do??

Also! why is it so [removed] hard to find a costumer service contact email?? Ive looked anywhere and it keeps refferring me in a loop to the same tutorials and frequent q&a's - its driving me crazy and im very desatisfied with Adobes costumer service. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, and what exactly are you doing when this happens? Also what are your system specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"both programs keep getting stuck..."

Which programs and which exact versions?

If Photoshop, please go to Photoshop's Help > System Info and cliock Copy. Then paste the info here.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, you might need to be logged in to see the contact us chat buttons on the Adobe website. 

There is also @adobecare on twitter... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines