• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TGA Export is no longer there?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem, for 2 weeks I can no longer save as TGA in Photoshop, 3 weeks ago this was also the case, then I pressed "save a copy as", then it worked, but now it's gone there too, my friend still has it under “save a copy as” but it doesn’t for me, does anyone know why that is?

Screenshot_1.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Is the file 8 bpc? Does it have floating layer/s?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Save As, the current file has to meet the requirement of the file format that you are attempting to save to (layered or flattened, colour mode, bit depth, alpha channels or no alpha channels etc).

Save a Copy (mostly) bypasses this requirement. For Targa, the file needs to be RGB, so check the colour mode (Save a Copy doesn't change colour modes for you).

Do you have "enable legacy save as" selected in your preferences > file handling?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a color profile I have: RGB working color space (sRGB) and in color mode RGB color, unfortunately it doesn't help. TGA is still not there, the check mark for "Save old" is off, I turned it on briefly and tested it, it didn't help either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the file 8 bpc? Does it have floating layer/s?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, that was the Problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines