• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

To Upgrade or Not

Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to 20.01 yesterday and found many problems.  Went back to 20.0, but lost my Preferences, Key mappings and workspaces.  I see that there is a workaround to that I can open LR CC images in the new version, but that is a workaround not a fix.  Will there be a fix soon or should I just use the workaround?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure there will be a fix soon - but soon is relative - could be today or next week. I would use the workaround.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will use that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick question:  How do I get rid of the being welcomed back on the Home page.  I know I can disable the page, but I do use it.  Just want to get rid of the extraneous stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what you mean by the extraneous stuff. The welcome screen is what it is, you can't customize it. You can however, quickly bypass it when not using it by clicking on the PS logo in the upper left corner.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines