Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform Points

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

I face a problem with the transform points, I actually do not see them! I wanna perform free transform, I select it and i can change the size etc but I do not see neither the transform points nor the rectangural shape aound my layer. Can I enable them again?

Thanks in advance.

Στιγμιότυπο 2019-12-14, 2.16.12 μμ.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi first your layer when you import any thing in Photoshop press enter key then you see layers if its not editing right click and rasterize layer >>>then move tool and select transform tool box check the pictures...Regards

Capture.JPGCapture 2.jpg

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be nice if Adobe would fix the site so screen captures would be view actual sizes.  You may be seeing a problem with Photoshop related to  your Mac environment.  Smart Objects Layers transform like Raster layers even if the object contain vectors, The exception is AI object files like .svg and .ai placed files these are reimported at the change size.  There are no vectors in the Photoshop document for the layer. However, your CMYK black and white smart object layer Free Transform Bounding Box and Control Points should be visible like the are on a Windows machine.

image.png

Where Shape layers Free transform, will  be transform via vector graphics.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines