• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform shift rolled back to legacy with latest update 21.0.2

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, so now that i was used to the latest proportional transform without shift, for some reason since this last update 21.0.2 it rolled back to the legacy method in which i need to hold shift for every object to be proportionally transformed. I tried checking and unchecking the box on the Preferences, but it doesn't change anything, it always remains with the hold shift method. Does anyone have this problem as well? Or is there a fix for this?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works exactly the same way like before. You don't need to use Shift to scale proportionally

Maybe try to reset Photoshop default settings?

press Ctrl/Cmd + Alt/Option + Shift keys during opening Photoshop Application. If you see dialog box about reseting preferences - confirm it - would helps

pawel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply. So i actually went to the preferences and used the Reset Preferences on Quit, and it solved the issue. Its back to normal. Only downside is having to set up the workspace preferences from scratch, but its ok.

Thanks again for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. Resetting preferences worked for me too.

Sometime recently it reverted back to requiring the shift key for proportional scaling. Was kinda frustrating after I got used to the new way of doing things, but all good now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HEllo, are you sure that you did not click on the proportionnal button in the Transform Tool's Option bar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines