• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble installing Ps

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the installer for the program from prodesigntools, version 2018. However, I can't seem to be able to install the program because it wants me to update my OS even though it's already up to date. 

This error always pops up when I attempt to install. 

adobe error.png

Here are my laptop's specs 

os.png

I would really appreciate any kind of help

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

I was able to install this program by additionally downloading the creative cloud, although it wouldn't have been necessary for other devices. I still don't know why it required my device to download the it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you install the current version directly from your Adobe account?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installing the current version had no problems. I am able to use the current version smoothly and yet the installer for the 2018 version still seeks for an up to date version of my windows.

Thanks for replying, Dave!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to install this program by additionally downloading the creative cloud, although it wouldn't have been necessary for other devices. I still don't know why it required my device to download the it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines