• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with auto align in photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i make stop motions in photoshop and when i have uploaded the images as a stack i then select all and auto align the layers so they are perfectly in sync. Normally this works fine but today when i select auto align the images get completely thrown off and not aligned at all. Dpes anyone know why this is happening? i have included a picture of what it looks like after i click auto align for reference. IMG_9286.PNG

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katie!

Can you provide you steps on how your are importing and show relevent screenshots of your panels?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i imprt the images as a stack of jpegs that i have saved from lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create screenshot of entire window with Layers panel visible so we can better assist you Take a screenshot on your Mac - Apple Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 2.02.20 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-11 at 2.02.56 pm.png

these are the before and after when i select auto align

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arer you talking about Edit > Auto Align Layers? I was thinking about alignment options from Layer > Align > option. What is your end goal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What method of aligning are you using? I would suggest to just use reposition, as auto will distort thing occasionally. Also it looks like your background is pretty uniform, and PS doesn't handle aligning images with little detail in large areas. This goes for very graphic images, where you would think that the subject is so bold that it should be easy to align.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines