• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with Photoshop HTML links while added using Slice tool

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, here's the deal. I've created an "business announcement" in PS CS5 and added a link via the slice tool to one of the one of the logos I have created. The issue I'm having is when I save the project it saves the image and also a html for the file. When I share the file via email the link does not get shared but only the images so I have to add the link to the whole image in the email itself turning the image into a hyperlink instead of just one small logo. Is there a way to remedy this? I'm using gmail if that makes any difference. I need the link to be active over only the logo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi swordofgabriel,

Sorry that HTML links added using the Slice tool in Photoshop are not getting shared via Email.

Which version of Photoshop are you using? Have you checked if the file when saved within Photoshop and then reopened later have those links embedded?

Try using a different email client and see if that helps. Also, please review this article to ensure you've followed the right way of adding HTML link to slice: HTML options for slices in Photoshop ​

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you putting the Hyperlink into the slice? Are you just typing www.linklocation.com, or are you putting in the full link as the full address, ie: http://www.LinkLocation.com/ ? You need to put the full path in there for it to work right. http://danielelane.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you elaborate on what you mean when you say "When I share the file via email". Are you…

• Attaching files?
  • Embedding files?
  • etc…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines