Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

turn off "Place an image onto any surface" pop-up window

New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

How do I turn off this annoying pop-up window "Place an image onto any surface" that constantly appear on my layer etc tools section?

can't seem to find any workaround or working checkbox for disabling it..

Help.

Please.

Anyone?
Pleeeeeaase.....

thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

Go to Window and uncheck the Learn option

also make sure this option is disabled in preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Go to Window and uncheck the Learn option

also make sure this option is disabled in preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's unchecked and I still get the notification. anyone else have a solution for that? annoying as [cursing removed].. same problem have my colegues.. ppls seem to not care enough to solve this[cursing removed].

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you click on the 'Close' label in the image? That should dismiss it and keep it from reappearing.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no, I did not read the message and decided to waste my time on adobe forum to find new friends.. YES I DID. lol. using Photoshop since CS2.. and this issue is still re-appearing in the past several months on all three of my win machines. almost daily. did not find what causes the msg to appear every time and not willing to anymore since everythings unchecked etc by solutions above and it's not my job to resolve it. I only report and look for solutions.

however, since yesterdays big update 20.0 I find a lot of new ''MPROVEMENTS" are completely out of hand (undo/redo, shortcuts in general like color sampling and color hud became unusable with wacom ms pen, image layer transform options changed for worse, overal lag and etc.. decided to roll back, stop updating and hope to abandon Adobe services for our company in the future.

no more help needed.

thank you everyone for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines