• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to disable home screen

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to PS 20.0.0 and cannot find a way to prevent the annoying Home Screen window from popping up after closing files. I tried toggling the "Disable Home Screen" in Preferences/General several times. At one point it seemed to work then later the screen popped up again. Tried Adobe chat support but they were no help. Anyone else have this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Ok, I think I may have removed it by unchecking "use legacy new document interface" and quitting photoshop and relaunching. (in general settings) (leave the "disable the home screen" checked.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! This is the answer for THAT problem at least. thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when I press command K the preferences dialogue box opens but I don't even have the disable homescreen checkbox?? what am i doing wrong? I really need to turn this off because I don't want people to see some of things, I've been working on if they want to have a lok at the stuff I'm working on for them!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines