• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export MP4 at 1125 x 2000 pixels

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I've discovered a bug in the programme as neither myself or any of my team members are able to Output an MP4 at 1125 x 2000 pixels. Whenever we try the sizes reduces to 1124 x 2000 pixels. We can output at 1126 pixels with no issue but despite trying several work arounds we simply cannot achieve 1125 x 2000.

The problem is we have a VERY particular client who is adamant they require the exact dimensions requested.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

It is not Photoshop, it is the way H264 compression works. You cannot render to an odd pixel count in either direction. It requires an even number of pixels (and preferably divisible by 4)

There was some discussion on this in the After Effects forum some time ago.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/media-encoder-is-changing-my-dimension-by-a-pixel/m-p/10100400

Dave

[Thread moved from bugs to Discussions]

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not Photoshop, it is the way H264 compression works. You cannot render to an odd pixel count in either direction. It requires an even number of pixels (and preferably divisible by 4)

There was some discussion on this in the After Effects forum some time ago.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/media-encoder-is-changing-my-dimension-by-a...

Dave

[Thread moved from bugs to Discussions]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much Dave, makes perfect sense - you are a gentleman and a scholar! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines