• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export spherical panorama

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue when exporting the jpg panorama file. I'm on version 22.3, on Apple Sillicon.

I've started working on spherical panoramas and at the time of export, when prompted to choose a saving location, if I choose Cloud, I get the error "panorama file was not found".

If I choose computer I get "Could not save “XXXX.jpg” because of a program error." 

In the beginning, uninstalling, restarting and reisntalling would let me export for a bit until it breaks again but now even doing that didn't work. I've tried downgrading to 22.2 but no luck. 

Has anybody found a solution for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a similar issue.  I have spent a whole afternoon creating a spherical panorama for an urgent project and now can't export it to either the cloud or locally.  Both are telling me there is a program error.  I am using the latest Photoshop version and Big Sur on an iMac.  Please can someone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following - same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try changing the bit depth to 16 or 32. This worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines