Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open Hands-on Tutorials

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I'm unable to open any Hands on tutorials - when i click the link it just downloads Adobe photoshop instead of prompting " would you like to open this in photoshop".  

The link is unable to determing Adobe is already installed hence it downloads it.

Yes i have internet, and yes i'm behind a strick firewall.

I found Network endpoints for Adobe apps & services however whitlisting 400+ domains isn't realistic.

Adobe.com and adobe.io are alkready whitelisted.

Anyone know if there is a "shortlist" of domains that these tutorials are stored on?

Or

Is it possible to download these and access them entiely offline?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you post the page link so we can see what you are trying to download? If you are downloading a tutorial it should not be downloading the program. Please let us know what link you are clicking on also?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Apoligies for the delayed reply.

If i go to Learn | Adobe Creative Cloud

and change the tutorial type to Hands-on and select any tutorial (such as this one Learn | Adobe Creative Cloud) and select "Begin tutorial in photoshop" i get the issue described and shown in the first screenshot.

If i try this again, on the same device but an unfiltered internet connect, i instead get the second screenshot requesting to open photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines