• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update to CC 2019

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to update my Photoshop CC 2018 to CC 2019 and can not find a way to do it.  I try to use the update in Help and nothing happens.  I have tried to find an answer in website and nothing works.  I can not find a way to turn on auto update.  What do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open up your Creative Cloud App

Photoshop should have a big update button next to it but in the event it doesn't you can "check for updates" next to your profile picture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wshuebner

1. There is no Auto update function. You can "Update All" but there is no feature that will automatically update the software without your interaction.

2. Jennyk is right in her answer.

3. Please be aware that updating actually adds cc2019 instead of replacing cc2018. There is a known issue with breaking file associations if you update to CC2019 first and then delete cc2018. They are working to correct this issue.

4. For now it is best to uninstall cc2018 first and then install cc2019.

-Dax

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled cc2018 and installed cc2019 and everything is fine.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to see it went smoothly.

-Dax

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines