• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated photoshop to PS 2020. Intro screen is black. How can I fix this?

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a Macbook Pro that I updated to Catalina before I updated photoshop 2019 to 2020. I found that when you usully open photoshop the options to create new files, thumbnails showing previous files you worked on, options for photo,drawing 3D work etc. However when I open photoshop all I get is this blanks screen. I can still open and use it, but having this issue fixed would make using it feel better. Has anyone experianced this yet who used mac updated with Catalina, and how could I fix it? On a reddit post I made I found that Catalina being finiky and this could be an issue

Here is a screengrab of PS when I open it.

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 9.31.20 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yes its true there are some bugs in some Mac version of Photoshop with Catalina OS read the article hope it helps....regards

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone else that couldn't fix it by doing all the options suggested, I was able to fix mine by logging out of creative cloud then opening up photoshop & signing it again & it was corrected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines