• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updates

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Photoshop 2023 has been an experience in extreme patience.  I have had nothing but problems with each and every update.  I have had to call tech support on a few occasions and they have not been able to help me at all.  I have all the latest versions of everything I need to run the programme!  Every time I update, something else goes wrong and I have to find my own work arounds in order to use Photoshop, Bridge, ACR properly.  All I want to do is use Photoshop without pulling out my hair....

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MJDL wrote:

Every time I update, something else goes wrong and I have to find my own work arounds in order to use Photoshop, Bridge, ACR properly. 

You have only given us general information, so this is a general reply. You can have multiple versions installed and use the one that works for you. Turn off auto-updates. When you update manually, choose to keep the previous version. The CC app offers the current and one previous release.

If you have specific issues, you never have to find your own workarounds, as we are here to assist 😊!

Start a new message for each issue. If it turns out to be a known bug, it will get moved to the primary thread so the engineers can better see the issue and where they will announce the fix once to all.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MJDL can you go to Photoshop Help Menu/System Info and copy and paste the details here?

That will help give us a better idea of your setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What problems when doing specifically what, on what specific OS version? 

Can't help until you provide a lot more details. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines