• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating to 22.5 wiped my keyboard shortcuts

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I opened my raw photo first thing I did was to make a copy and attempt to engage my keyboard shortcut to convert to high pass.  It didn't work.  I then tried shortcut for shadows/highlights and a couple others and they are gone.  NOT HAPPY!

p.s. it would be REALLY nice if you could actually contact Adobe to report, but apparently they don't want us to bother them.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm. I've not heard this complaint problem with this update.

Doublecheck in the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog if the pop-up just got flipped back to Defaults from your custom set:

JeffreyTranberry_0-1630627354145.png

Another thing to check: If you have a prior version installed (e.g. Photoshop 2020), check to see its preferences are still there:

Windows 10: Users/[user name]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop [version]/Adobe Photoshop [version] Settings

It's always a good idea to back up your data either manaully or using a backup softare. Here are instructions for locating and backing up preferences:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#BackupPhotoshoppreferences 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

p.s. it would be REALLY nice if you could actually contact Adobe to report, but apparently they don't want us to bother them.

By @Wendy Walkin

Hi Wendy,

You can contact Adobe Staff through this forum, and Jeff has already responded to you.

Another possibility is that you saved your Keyboard Shortcuts (.kys) with a specific workspace. If that happened (I'm not saying it did), then changing the workspace would change the shortcut set.

janee_1-1630628785556.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines