• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Value remain Selected

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I have problem and I'm seeking for help. When I'm in Photoshop my text values remain selected, and I have to press ESC after every single action. Someone know how to help me? I'm on windows. Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're entering a value in a field, such as the Set font size field in the Character section of the Properties panel, you can use Tab to go to another field or Enter to accept the new value.

If something else is not working as expected, would you mind posting a screenshot or a video of what you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's like this, he blocks my arrow with everything, now it's zoom but can be a brush too, and play the "error" sound effect every time i do something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines