• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VB.NET Query Photoshop Actions & Action Sets

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a command in vb.net to get the entire list of Actions and Action Sets?

To run Photoshop actions from within Visual Studio you need to use the command appRef.DoAction("ActionName", "ActionSetName"). I would need to type out all the actions that I have currently loaded in Photoshop. I would like to query all the "Action Names" and "Action Set Names" that are currently loaded to avoid any fat fingering. Is there a quick and easy way to accomplish this. Even a simple function in Photoshop will work, essentially something to export the action panel to a txt or csv file.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at code in Script Events Manager.jsx as part of your install. C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Presets\Scripts or inside the app package on mac to Presets/Scripts. You will need to convert the AD code to VB syntax. GetActionSetInfo is the routine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give the script for action set and action alone from script event manager file. I cannot able to take the part of code to work. Actually I need a dialog box which should show the action and action set from pallet. With two buttons play and cancel. When I choose the action action set from drop down box it should play when I click on it. Please please give the exact full code to work. Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I need a separate script which shows only the drop-down choder of
action action set with two button of process and cancel. All actions from
photoshop action panel to get in this script dialog box

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean the script to read a tree of action(Sets) in the latest post, from Nov 17, 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I need a separate script which shows only the drop-down choder of
action action set with two button of process and cancel. All actions from
photoshop action panel to get in this script dialog box

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That script has 2 dropdown menus, actionSets & its actions, also 2 buttons 'okay' & 'cancel'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that's what he wants, I understand it's generally the same script (without feature to run same action more than once) I suggested to him, but I'm afraid he didn't check it, did he?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually i replied to Sakunthala218047080sxi

for op i already achieved same things in my application . later i will try to postaction1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assumed that was to him 😉 I mean if the code he looks for is that you are providing then it is the one in the other thread I linked him. Additionally if he wants it to be exaclty like he wishes there's the only need to remove this part:

"statictext0:StaticText{bounds:[30,10,160,30] , text:'Run Action X Times..' ,properties:{scrolling:undefined,multiline:undefined}},"+
"Xtimes:EditText{bounds:[200,10,261,30] , text:'1' ,properties:{multiline:false,noecho:false,readonly:false}},"+

while the one line change to:

var XTimes = 1

Not to mention of changing 'Ok' to 'Play' word.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines