• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

verifying adobe photoshop 2024

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2023 Nov 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is a common issue but its making Photoshop unusable. So far to day PS has crashed 3 times and everytime I reboot the app spends 15 20 mins "verifying adobe photoshop 2024"

Trying to add snow using NOISE and scalling up. A window pops up to say something is damged and must loggin into CC. But I am logged into CC and if I type in my password into the window it does recognize the password. Just wasted the whole afternoon on this.

I have a iMAC 4.2GHz, 24 GB RAM, Ventura 13.6

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the keyboard reset: Press Cmd-Opt-Alt at the same time while launching Ps. You'll be asked to Reset.

See that Ps has full disk access:

Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 1.27.17 PM.png

You  can try a simple uninstall/reinstall, but if your install is corrupted, that may not help. You'll need the Cleaner Tool:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Gener7, I used cmd Opt shft to reset preferances and it made a big difference. I also gave CC full disk access.

Many thanks for your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines