Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video edit in Photoshop - Speed up video

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone!

I am using Photoshop CS6, and I need to be able to speed up some video because the time limit is 3:00 but the video is 3:42.  I have figured out how to speed up the video, but the audio is no longer playing.  I really need the audio, even though the pitch will be affected.

Thanks,

Bennett

[link removed]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Hi Bennett,

I believe it's by design as I just tried producing it at my end and it seems to be a limitation of Photoshop, however, as a work around you can add new audio file and it will play with the sped up video.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bennett,

I believe it's by design as I just tried producing it at my end and it seems to be a limitation of Photoshop, however, as a work around you can add new audio file and it will play with the sped up video.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, you could try some programs like audacity, and time-stretch the audio, then import it in Ps, as suggested by Sahil...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines