Voile bleu à l'impression

New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A chaque impression sous phototshop, un voile bleu recouvre la partie imprimée.
Que ce soit en laissant photoshop ou l'imprimante gérer.
Sous windows, le même fichier sort normalement.
cdlt

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

peus-tu stp. etre plus precis ou meme ecrire en englais? (ce-si est une plateforme internationale de la communauté d'utlisiateurs)

On what type of Printer are you printinge?

Which Version of PS is in use and which Color mode?

You say in Windows it works – so you tried on a Mac before or what?

Do you have any Pictures/Screenshots to share with us? merci.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Joeyly,
Thank you for your answer. I'll do my best to write in English 🙂
The Printer is : HP Laserjet CP 2025 Dn color 4 cartiges. If I print from window, no problem of colors.
Its photoshop on line 2022, I pay each month for Adobe PDF and PS, I think it's the last one, I'll check on the computer.
About color mode, what you mean ?Photoshop bleu001.jpg49254469072_471e497837_b.jpg
PS is on windows 10
I scan a picture and give you the original. But I use PS for documents, and it's more bleu. 
My document are so big and on PSD. I gave you an exemple of printing picture. I have to register in TIFF and print with windows, nightmare.
To help you, the level of bleu is not the same from all pictures, with my documents, very yellow, it's very blue. With some other pictures it can be less blue, but not realist.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to question me.
regards
Chris

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines