• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Cintiq 22HD preferences profile doesn't load

Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

Thank you for all you do! I've been using a Wacom Cintiq 22HD quite while now, but since I have a new PC and installed Photoshop, it doesn't load the profile for it when I start it up. It is the only application where it doesn't work for. I'm sure I'm using the right executable.

Wacom_Photoshop_issue.jpg

Any ideas? Thank you in advance,

Lindy Enalya

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lindy,

Sorry to hear that Wacom Cintiq 22HD preferences profile doesn't load in Photoshop.

Update Wacom device drivers 
Uninstall your current Wacom device drivers. See your Wacom product documentation, for information on how to uninstall the device drivers.

(Recommended for Mac users) If available on your computer, delete the file WacomMultiTouch.framework. To check for and delete the file:

In a new Finder window, click Go > Go to Folder > type /Library/Frameworks > click Go.
In the opened folder, check for a file named WacomMultiTouch.framework. If the file exists, delete it.
Visit the Wacom support site, and reinstall the latest Wacom device drivers for your computer.  

Uninstall Wacom device drivers
If you are not using a Wacom device, uninstall the drivers associated with the device, and then launch Illustrator.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the quick reply, Akash. I followed all your steps and uninstalled thoroughly, but unfortunately the issue remains.
I have no clue where the problem lies.

This is the .exe I've selected for the profile: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines