• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom mobile studio pro pen is not drawing correctly

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Wacom mobile studio pro and have been using photoshop for work constantly on it. 2 days ago an update was done to photoshop, after the update I went to use it and the pen would work just fine when the document is at a zoomed out scale. The moment I zoom in the pen would only move the document and not draw lines. If I want to zoom in and draw lines or even erase I have to hold down the button on the styles and draw, its not comfortable and slows me way down. Why is it doing this and how can this be fixed. I need this to work because I use it every day for work. It's only doing this with photoshop. It never did this until I did the update. Please help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with my mobile pro as well. As far as I can tell it has to do with the latest update of Windows 10 to change the pen behavior to pan and scroll instead of draw. I have yet to try, but the solutionseems to be uninstall the latest update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the answer in this post:

Everything becomes hand tool when I zoom, why?

Many people are experiencing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines