• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When is Adobe going to resolve the problem of not being able to install the new CC 2019 on our Device license computers at our school?

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just wanted to ask when Adobe is going to resolve the problem of being able to

install the New CC 2019 to our Device license computers at our school. I teach

Graphic Design at West Valley Occupational Center Lasud, in Woodland Hills CA.

It is very frustrating, we, the school have purchased the licenses and we should

be able to install it, but there is some problem that Adobe has and is trying to

resolve as I was told through our contact where we purchase our licenses from. I

hope they get it fixed fast. I try to teach the most up to date software and now

I and I am sure many schools in the same situation are very disappointed. Also,

it is very frustrating that one can not ever get to talk to any one at Adobe for

assistance?

Karen Robbins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum. If you are going through an administrator, I would take this up with them. I doubt Adobe would bypass the proper chain of communication. You can always try to contact Customer Care, but they probably have your third party retailer/account manager as the point of contact and won't be able to assist without going through them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karen

This forum is answered by volunteer users. We do not work for Adobe.

The official Adobe response is here (scroll down to Device Licences) and is not good news if you want to use CC2019

Apps not available in Creative Cloud Packager | CC 2019

There is a thread discussing this topic here:

Creative Cloud update to 2019 now all apps Trial

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. It is very frustrating, I am very disappointed with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines