• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where do I enter in a serial number for photoshop cs6?

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2013 Sep 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On installation i clicked on trial because i couldnt find my serial number and then when i found my serial number i opened photoshop. Well now i cant figure out where i go to enter in my serial number so that its no longer doing a trial. Any help would be great!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

This is the link about the Activate and deactivate Adobe products​ for CS6 and older.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2013 Sep 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know for sure but I would thing if you try menu Help>Activate it may start the activation process and ask for a serial number

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for the record, there was no "activate" option in CS6. Starting with CS4 the activation process was silent, in the background, and could not be initiated by the user. Deactivate would just be grayed out if not activated.

It's as Per says. On the trial screen, there's a button called "license this software" or something to that effect. This is where the serial is entered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming a non activated product would say "Activate" instead of DeactivateActivate.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used a trial for a long time, but ...

If you restart Photoshop, a dialog should appear with two choices - Continue trial or Enter serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to adobe.com, and register it to your Adobe Account. From there, you may be able to download it

see: Adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the link about the Activate and deactivate Adobe products​ for CS6 and older.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How did you find serial number. I bought a CD, but no serial number on that. When installing, options come about trial and serial number. I have not used any option so far. ........ I am afriad, on using trial, then I can loss serial number option, permanently. 

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines