• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where do I upgrade to macOS 13.4?

Participant ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have macOS 12.6.8, but thinking of upgrading. I wanna try out  Photoshop Beta si I can play around with the AI stuff!  Photoshop Beta is recommending I go up to 13.4, but can't find it!
The software update in About This Mac just directs me to the brand new macOS Sonoma 14.1, but I keep reading there are lots of issues with it!  Anyway, where do I find 13.4?

Thanks!

If it matters, my computer specs are below.....

MacBook Pro 

Chip Apple M1 Max

Memory 64 GB

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I upgrade to macOS 13.4

By @LosFelizGirl

You cannot do OS upgrades on the Adobe website. You can only upgrade to macOS13.4 through Apple. Contact them by phone, web, or you can make an appointment with the Genius Bar if you need help with the upgrade.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can usually search for a certain macOS version on the web, and if you get an Apple website page for it (make sure it really goes to apple.com), go there and a link will take you to it.

I also have a Mac still running macOS 12, and I tried going directly through the Mac App Store, because I remembered that macOS upgrades have been available through there in the past: I opened App Store and searched for “macOS Ventura”. It found it, and when I clicked the Get button, it opened Software Update and loaded it up for me.

macOS-13-Ventura-Mac-App-Store.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just updated to Ventura and my system- the screen won't wake up....I just have a black screen! I'm so frustrated.

On the phone with Apple CAre.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines