• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is Adobe Photoshop CC?

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it no longer in the downloader? I don't want the round-edge logo Photoshop, I want the good one that is Photoshop CC 2020.

I just downloaded this on another computer not too long ago.

I'm on macOS Catalina, 10.15.6.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

what is the issue you are having? do you need a specific version for a specific reason? please elaborate so we can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop changes icons with each version. That's the only one you will get for this version. (21.2.2).

The rounded edges indicate a mobile version for the ipad is available and you can work directly on files from the mobile app. (.psdt) from the Mac version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my iMac, I have both Photoshop CC (square edges) and Photoshop (round edges). I prefer CC. On my new laptop, I can't download Photoshop CC, I can only download the other one (Adobe Photoshop 2020). One way to tell, among many, is that the Export As function has a drag bar for Image Quality, instead of percentages you can choose. The Export As function also loads incredibly slow, even though I'm on a brand new computer.

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 12.21.40 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might have to install 2020 first, then from the 3-dot menu on the right, choose "other versions."

Then you can install CC 2019 v 20.

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 1.18.53 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines