• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are you doing these things in updates?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, please, please explain why you do these things with updates?
I'm honestly confused as to why you eliminate certain key features, or make the GUI more clunky and difficult to use. 

I'm not giving examples because I don't want a certain example explained, or be told how to roll back (why do I Have to go back in time to get a quality product?) I would actually like to hear from an engineer or executive why you make these changes when there is so much push back against them. 

I am going to cancel my subscription pretty soon becuase honestly this is too much. You had a quality product and then for some inexplicable reason, you continue to make changes for changes sake. These changes do not help, they hinder. 

I'm just wondering why you do it is all. I'm so fed up with all the software companies doing constant updates that never imporove anything, and I'm just curious as to why.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without explaining the issues you claim are confusing you it will be difficult to help you.

Please note this is (mainly) a user-to-user support forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines