• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Do Materials in Materials Tab - Ps 2023 - Say "Subscribe"

Engaged ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win 11 Pro desktop PC. Using Ps 24.1.1 (not updating to 24.2 due to serious issues I've seen rptd in Community - ditto for the latest versions of Substance). I subscribe to the Substance Suite & the full CC Suite. I don't subscribe to Adobe Stock.

I've opened a "Materials" Window (tab) in Ps 2023. I'm trying to add materials as textures to build composites. When I do a search for specific textures (or, click on the icon in the Materials tab) it takes me to an Adobe Web page with Substance materials. On that page is a big blue button that reads, "Subscribe". On that Web page it shows that I'm signed into my Adobe acct. (my avatar is there...). So it recognizes my acct.

I can't understand why it wants me to "Subscribe" (either to Substance or Photoshop) when I'm a paid subscriber. It seems I should have access to (aka, be able to download or add to my Libraries or Substance Materials library) all the materials as a subscriber and should be able to access them for use in building my Ps 2023 composites. It's not clear how I can add the material(s) I'd like to use based on what I'm seeing.

Am I missing something? Why is the Adobe page not ack'ing that I'm subscribed and/or giving me access to Substance Materials (or, any other Substance assets for that matter). How do we get access to Substance materials while in Ps if not via the method I'm attempting?

Thx in advance for any clarifications or suggestions of the workaround.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might try signing out from the web page and back in.

You might also try signing out of the Creative Cloud Desktop app and back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines