• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does my photoshop workspace doesn't immediately display my saved workspace how I desire it to be

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a mildly infuriating thing. Even though I have saved my customized workspace, I would have to click reset my customized workspace every single time in order to get to the size of the tool bars that I want. It would display all the tools  that I have saved for my workspace but some bar wouldnt be opened by default.

IMG-20240520-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20240520-WA0009.jpg

 as you can see in the top picture, the layer is somehow all the way on the bottom and the color option is streched down. The bottom picture is my actual preference in I have to click the reset my own particular workspace in order to get to that

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see, I've never posted  anything before so I am kind of confused. Thanks mate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a problem for a long, long time and i don't think Adobe is interested in fixing it. And just wait until the day you need to reset your prefs and you lose all your "saved" workspaces.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I just need to make peace with it it seems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines