• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will Photoshop work on MacOS Catalina?

Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping Adobe is prepared ... in 2-4 weeks, Catalina will be coming out, and I'm wondering if Photoshop will work.  Why would I upgrade?  I'm not ... I'm getting a new Mac, so it will already be installed.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Hi Greg, 

To add to what Brad said, Photoshop CC is currently being tested with the Beta version of mac OS Catalina and we are working to ensure that the application is ready for the new OS when it is released to the public.

We currently do not have any information on the issues that might come up with the application once the mac OS version is made public.

Regards

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday it worked. It didn't the day before. Who knows! Not worth the hassle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some help if possible, Following the Catalina upgrade Bridge CC will no longer display the contents of my Document, Download and Desktop folders, the file icons now have a downward pointing arrow and clicking results in a message saying nothing to display ! Using Finder I can access the files, any suggestions on how to fix the Bridge issue or do I have to wait for Adobe to provide an upgrade.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it works fine, just mail is very bad on it

Dr. Ahmed Belal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded and tons of issues -- photoshop is completely screwed up.  My font app doesn't work with it. (meaning most of my fonts have disappeared). My CC fonts were still okay last night, but after the "update" last night, they are gone. 

I'm so aggravated and don't know where to start. What does Catalina add?  Things like monitoring my screen time?  Thanks! I work on my Mac most of the day, and when I'm out, i often use my phone. Excuse me???!  (Yes, I shut it off.). I know my screentime will be down today because I can't work!  — Totally disgusted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We pay a liver every year to use Adobe software and isn't there still an upgade that solve Catalina's thousand compatibility problems? Very bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have updated my os to MacOS Catalina. since then i am not able to run Photoshop cs 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run a website with a lot of photos.
How to use Photoshop to optimize photos in the JPEG-2000 format?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to IOS Catalina and I cannot open Photoshop/LR. Do you have any suggestions whether to go back to Mojave because I've heard from others that the new compatible version of Photoshop in 64bit keeps crashing. I'm not sure if its possible to go back to mojave.

Please advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is November 25, 2019 and I still cannot use Adobe Photoshop in Catalina.  This is just completely unacceptable for worldclass software.  I feel your frustration.  I'm really stuck, having to keep one of my Macs loaded with the old operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take your computer to an Apple store and have them put Mojave back on, that is what I had to do.

Jeremy Marc Anthony
www.jeremymarcanthony.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am blown away by the fact that this situaion persists.  Adobe Photoshop is worldclass software!  How can they permit this situation to exist???  I am keeping one of my Macs on the older operating system just to allow me to use Photoshop.  On the other Macs with Catalina I am using Infinity Photo!  This is insane!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines