• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Window too large for image

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2024 May 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been looking all over this forum for a solution, so please forgive me if I missed it.

I don't use tabs. My workflow requires separate windows for each image. When I open images, the window will resize to the image for the first 3. If I open more, the window will fill the screen while the image remains the same size. I need to be able to see the tabs cascade so I can find my frame numbers without scrolling through a dropdown menu. In CS6, it was automatic. I have unchecked 'overscroll'. I've attached an image in case I'm not using the correct terminology to explain my problem. There's probalby something obvious that I'm missing. This issue also hides my tool bar until I drag the windows to snap them to the edge of their images to unbury it. My workflow has been negatively impacted by this issue. Thank you for any suggestions.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going to Window > Arrange > Consolidate All to Tabs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, my workflow requires separate windows. Thank you, though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the version number of Photoshop? This is crucial for someone else to determine if it is a bug or an issue specific to your machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 25.7.0 , Photoshop 2024 Creative Cloud

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800 8-Core Processor 3.40 GHz
Installed RAM 64.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 23H2
OS build 22631.3593
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1003.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have 3 monitors. One of them is vertical for paperwork. When I opened my images on the vertical monitor, the window snapped to the vertical images without filling the vertical screen. I've attached an image. When I opened those same images on my main horizontal monitor, they took up the entire screen without snapping to the edges. The way the vertical photos open is exactly how I need them to open on my main monitor. My main monitor is designated as #1 in Windows.

As an added bonus, I've highlighted the tiny tab at the bottom of the screen, which is all I can see of my tool bar unless I close all of the images that are covering it. I can't click on it to bring it forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines