• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Yellow tint covering entire workspace.

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2024 Jan 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After years of consistent use, I have never had this problem. 

The entire workspace, even the launcher screen is tinted yellow/ sepia. This happened suddenly after opening a file I had been working on less than 24hrs prior. Any time I open the app, the whole window is covered with this tint. 

Linked content made of vectors is affected and the colors change. see image. 

I tried changing my color profiles in the color manager in the control panel, I restarted my laptop (lenovo legion 7 16ACHg6), deleted and reinstalled PS, tried opening the beta version, downloaded a previous version, and reinstalled my graphics driver. None of these worked. 

In the photo: Photoshop and Illustrator open in the same window. Illustrator is normal and Photoshop has the tint everywhere. Illustrator is on the left and Photoshop is on the right. The illustrator file has a 100% black and 100% white box in the file.  The Illustrator file is linked into the photoshop workspace and it messes up the black completely as well. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try resetting the Preferences (Settings)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turn off HDR in Windows.

If that's not it, it's a broken/defective monitor profile (which can affect applications differently).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines