• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom Tool has gone mad!

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can shed some light on this. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 (because I had no option but to do so even though I detest it) and at the same time installed the latest version of Photoshop, but since I did this my Zoom Tool has been driving me mad! I usually click on the little magnifying glass icon in the tool bar and click in until I'm zoomed in as much as I need to be, however now it is so oversensitive that one or two clicks zooms in to the maximum possible amount and I'm looking at pixels - sometimes only one click and it does this. I now have to use this tool really slowly and carefully otherwise it just zooms in far too far and far too fast, and it is slowing down my workflow. I've been into 'Preferences - Tools' and tried it with and without all of the different Zoom tool options and none of that has helped. Can anybody shed some light on how I can fix this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sure you unchecked "Animated Zoom" under Preferences > Tools  That's normally where I experience "runaway zoom", but I have a Macbook. If you are sure Animated Zoom is not the problem,

Right-click on the Zoom Tool in the Options Toolbar at the top and select "Reset Tool" from the menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines