• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zooming in or out is extremely slow and laggy

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using "alt + mouse wheel" or using the zoom tool itself by clicking the zoom in or out it's extremely slow and laggy. I only started having this issue once I updated to the latest version. Any help?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar issue. Disabling "tools/animated zoom" in the preferences  helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I found the problem and the solution.
After a lot of tests, I figure out that problem ocourr when the Rulers was on. When I deactivated Rulers (Ctrl + R), the lagging was gone. But it was a temporary fix. So, I found another fix: I just uncheck that option on preferences and voilá, Photoshop's slow when zooming is gone.

Captura de tela 2022-02-25 113016.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This solution helped me a lot. I thought I would not install the new Photoshop application because this problem is because my PC has become old, but the solution you presented helped me. Thank you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am experiencing similar lagging when zooming and using the polygonal lasso tool.. driving me crazy!

I don't see this option on my preferences? I am running all recent updates..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines