• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App Impossible to get work done

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had just finally found out PS Mix/Fix was discontinued and that to continue my work, now I could only download my incompleted projects from before the discontinued app off of adobe assets, which I assumed are the right sizes. Now I am running a trial of the Photo editor grand finale known as Photoshop on a tablet and I thought it should be easy enough to perform the same type of "cut out" layer work as to fix little details in layer images, i.e: different colors, sizes, etc. but it's proved to be almost physically impossible. It's so hard to even size the image layers so that they actually match, as there's not even a manual size adjustment anywhere in sight. So as a last resolution, I tried the healing brush to clone the colors I wanted to produce and it proved absolutely impossible, unlike Adobe fix at every level. . I guess I still don't understand why this happened, how there's no information online that a free program (PS Mix) is replaced by a much more difficult application (PS) which costs a prescription with its better features not making up for the user friendly tools (Smart-select cut, resizing layer diameters consecutively, etcetera). One of the features I miss most was being able to erase some of a layer and then Rebrush it if I needed it again. With PS, I have to duplicate multiple layers just to make sure there is not something I might need again, (i.e. a cloud that I decide to keep with the prioritized layer), so that I wouldn't have to reposition and resize said layer once again, AFTER ..... I am already tasked with almost not possibly sizing two layers to the specific diameters, pixel to pixel together, with my index finger, without a number box to manually size it. Am I missing something? Is this simply because of PS's affiliation with Microsoft? The last question, what on earth is wrong with the world that I can't find any answers about this online? Not sure if this is an app improvement idea or a discussion topic of conversation 

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I literally will be happy if someone just verified if I'm wrong about anything that I mentioned about something or some things just happen to change in life. To me it doesn't make sense to have to now pay for something without the same features. Like a complete scam, and otherwise I will commend the old apps before PS

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate