• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If photoshop will be AI like a Dall-e by OpenAI, Adobe will Rise!

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

I'm writing to express the importance of artificial intelligence, specifically the technology behind Dall-e, in the field of photo editing and manipulation. As you may already know, Dall-e is a state-of-the-art AI system that is capable of generating highly realistic images from textual descriptions. This technology has the potential to revolutionize the way that people edit and manipulate photos, allowing them to create entirely new images simply by describing what they want.

Given the growing importance of AI in the field of photo editing, I believe that it is crucial for Adobe to either integrate Dall-e or similar technology into your software, or to develop your own AI system for this purpose. This would not only enhance the capabilities of your software, but also give your users access to cutting-edge technology that they may not be able to find elsewhere.

I understand that developing or integrating AI technology can be a complex and time-consuming process. However, I believe that the benefits of doing so would far outweigh the costs, and would allow Adobe to remain at the forefront of the photo editing industry.

I think you can improve photoshop in AI like Dall-e by OpenAI. Text to Photo and Photo expanded. Because "Content Aware" is confuse and bad working at often.

Thank you for considering my request. I hope that you will take this opportunity to embrace the potential of artificial intelligence and bring the benefits of Dall-e and similar technology to your users.

Sincerely,

Emin Aydoğdu

We haven't time because world is rush to end.
Idea No status
TOPICS
Actions and scripting , iPadOS , macOS , SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you aware of Adobe Sensei which is starting to be employed in Photoshop and many other Creative Cloud applications?

https://www.adobe.com/uk/sensei/creative-cloud-artificial-intelligence.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This İmpressive! But we can't use these projects. Right? And do you have any idea when the projects will come to life?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I need to understand how to benefit from the articles within Adobe Sensei, based on the articles I've seen. The projects are great ideas, but I haven't fully understood what I need to do to use them yet.

Thank You

--

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Dave,

Adobe's Sensei projects are not fully sufficient and have many shortcomings. This does not mean that Adobe is a bad company. But it also does not mean that it will not improve. Adobe's pricing, especially based on the currency of each country, is very fair. However, rival companies overtaking Adobe in this regard can put countries with bad economies, like us, in a difficult position in the market.

Best Regards

---

Votes

Translate

Translate