• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural filter Skin Retouching

Participant ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the Skin Retouching Neural Filter, please consider adding the neck and shoulders for skin retouching. Many women pose with their necks and shoulders exposed, and without the possibility of retouching those at the same time in the same way, the Skin Retouching filter becomes unusable for me. 

This is a pity because on the rare occasion that I only need to retouch the face skin, the filter works amazingly well. Please add the neck and shoulders to this feature as soon as possible.

Also, the defining box is very restrictive. Please make it scaleable and movable. In fact if the defining box were scalable, neck and shoulders could be included right away, without further need of more intervention.

I really hope you do this soon!

Thank you for your consideration.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Enthusiast ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That filter is rubbish, you'd better vote for this https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-ideas/auto-healing-filter/idi-p/13366827 (smth without blur, like real DB & healing)

Votes

Translate

Translate