Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

P: Ability to do animations on mobile

14 Votes
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animation is the main thing I use Photoshop on. I’d love to able to do animations  on my iPad like I do with my desktop with Photoshop.

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
8 Comments
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will love that to 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with a nice timeline! not like "procreate" please!haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Considering how many other animation apps are out there, some providing quite a few options in the way of brushes, layer blend modes and number of available layers, that all allow for frame by frame animation, I’m hopeful that a timeline will be a feature in the near future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. This feature is my final barrier to acquire the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree 100%, especially about having a timeline. Animation by layers in procreate is maddeningly frustrating when you start adding more detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. Yet another thing the mobile app is lacking. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now there is a timeline, but please make it some worthy "animation timeline tools", now its a pain to use ps to animate. the ligth table, the way you move and create frames its sooo frustrating. learn from tvpaint!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed! TIMELINE and ANIMATION! Please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines