• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Ability to save / load Export As presets

LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the "Export As" menu, it would be a great time saver to be able to save/load preset Scale All sizes. I process a lot of images to 3 different sizes, and I have to enter the three sizes every time I export another image. If I could just save my preset sizes to a dropdown menu that would save me a lot of time. 

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howdy Brian,

Thanks for your suggestion.  I've logged a Feature Request for this.

Have a good one,
David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pleaze for a next version....
Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use Export As a lot, the feature saves me a lot of time when I need to deliver different sizes to clients, and specially when I have to remove metadata, convert to sRGB, and all at the same time.

The annoying part of this feature is that every time I need to export an image, I have to manually set up everything. Sometimes when I have a lot of images I just send them all once finished to Lightroom and make the exports from there, or you another third party software to make a batch export. But that is not the ideal scenario.

Export As is great, but it lacks of a user preset possibility that let people to make their own presets for export (like in Lightroom) with all the settings changed at one click.

I made a fast mockup on how it could look, with a list of favorites at top, a + symbol to add more presets, and a list of all of your presets from where you can add your favorits to the "one click" buttons to make the selection of your most used (favs) faster.

I hope Adobe take this in consideration.

Export_As.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate