• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Personal set of gradients not found after update

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the misfortune of updating photoshop and it unistalled/removed my old version, including the gradients I've used and imported in multiple different projects. Now, I can'f find it anywhere. I would like to assume that if I've imported a set of gradients into a project, they would continue to exist, but it's been scrubbed clean. Is there anyway to recover them? What happes to files as such when CC removes a version of a program from your computer? Is there a way to somehow restore the program files, or at least the gradients? Why do you hate us Adobe? I feel like I just lost a loved one and I'm trying to not have a mental breakdown.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sanity restored. I'm not sure what happened, but after reinstalling 2022 Photoshop, things returned. Nature is healing. Praise the Sun.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make a backup to be safe

right click on the folder and choose export gradients

Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 12.47.50 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They were exported, but this time I also exported them to my desktop instead of an Adobe-related folder. Thank you Mike!

Votes

Translate

Translate